To be eligible for a Dream Come True Scholarship, you must meet the following guidelines. Please remember that not all applicants will be awarded scholarships even if you meet all of the listed guidelines. Scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the DCT – Blue Ridge Chapter Board of Directors.
- Student must have been a recipient of a dream from DCT – Blue Ridge Chapter.
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education including trade school.
- New students must provide a letter of acceptance to the school. The scholarship will be paid upon receipt of proof that tuition has been paid by the student or the student’s family for each semester. Proof of acceptance and tuition payment must be mailed to: Dream Come True, Blue Ridge Chapter, PO Box 344, Palmerton, PA 18071
- Student must submit a completed scholarship application each semester.
- Approved students will receive $1,000 per semester for a maximum of 4 years ($8,000).
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for books, supplies or other incidentals such as room & board, computers, student activity fees.